7/10/2002

Born on third base... acting like he hit a triple. - Yeah, another post about Bush. I'm kinda sorry that so many of my posts are political. I'm not sorry because it isn't relevant (it is). Rather, I'm sorry because there is so much that is interesting in the world today, and Bush is a distraction from all that.

Unfortunately, he's a distraction that has been installed as the leader of our country.

Maureen Dowd once again has an editorial that gets to the heart of what grates on people who don't like Bush. It's his unconvincing put-on of the everyman. A bunch of verbal flubs doesn't make you likeable. It doesn't erase the fact that you're a well-funded failure. How can Mr. Bush crack the whip on Big Business when he's a wholly owned subsidiary of it?

I promise to try to get some more personal, interesting and thought-provoking posts on here.