5/23/2003

Friday Five - I'm out of creativity today, and under deadline, so I will resort to a Friday Five post.

1. What brand of toothpaste do you use?
At the moment, Aqua Fresh Sensitive. I have a sweet and cold sensitivity that's bugging me. So far, this toothpaste does not have the problem licked.

2. What brand of toilet paper do you prefer?
Right to the point, eh? OK. Truly, I don't care. Somehting cheap that's a little less rough than sandpaper and won't clog the plumbing. For real luxury, you just can't beat those pre-moistened wipes, though. Call me weird, but I like to be clean.

3. What brand(s) of shoes do you wear?
Timberland hiking boots on rainy days. Rockport black shoes when I want to look decent (rarely). Sneakers - whatever I have that isn't suitable for running.

4. What brand of soda do you drink?
Coca-Cola, if i'm drinking soda. But there are a lot of other ones I like. Whenever I'm feeling a little out of sorts, Canada Dry Ginger Ale. But mostly, lately, the Stop & Shop brand of sugar free clear fancy soda.

5. What brand of gum do you chew?
Orbit Spearmint gum or Wrigley's Juicyfruit.