5/13/2003

Seek and Ye Shall Find - Part of the reason I started this blog was to keep track of interesting links. Now the archives are unmanageable for that purpose. So, I've added a search feature. Check it out in the navigation bar on the right. Type in your search term and hit the button. Simple as that!

Searching through the archive I found that we're coming up on the one year anniversary of Stephen Jay Gould's death.

I didn't post on the 13th last year, but on the 14th I was talking about Star Wars: Ep 2 - Attack of the Clones.

Speaking of that, I found that if you watch the DVD of that film, the movie is somewhat shorter and more fun if you skip over every scene chronicling hte developing relationship between Amidala and Anakin. It's actually worht watching, like that. I love DVD.